Wednesday 5 March 2014

Ideas for week 1!

Hey everyone!

Here are some of my ideas for Winter/Autumn:

  1. Red Puffa jacket
  2. Cute sweater with designs on front
  3. Matching mittens, scarves, beanies and poncho perhaps?????
  4. White mug with hot chocolate!
  5. A pumpkin pie
  6. Turkey
  7. Any other Thanksgiving food I can think of........ ( I asked my American friend what she associated with autumn, and she gave me a whole list of Thanksgiving food, so be expecting LOTS of yummy food!)
  8. Pumpkin and a patch to go with them?
  9. Pumpkin dress....... and bag......
  10. Snow board and skis, plus ski goggles
  11. Ice skating outfits and skates
  12. Uggs!
  13. A fireplace.......
These are just ideas, so they might not actualise, but, well, we'll see. 
Comment if you have any suggestions and I will try to make them!

Lucy :D

2 comments:

  1. I like... have you seen my new posts yet? Charli xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like pumpkin ideas!!
    Pumpkin dress, pumpkin hat, pumpkin waistcoat!!!!

    ReplyDelete