Sunday 16 March 2014

Food, P.Js and more pumpkins!

Hey guys,

Here are some more of my creations!

First we have the Thanksgiving food:

So, first, we have the turkey...
Then the salad.
And the yummy pumpkin pie!!!
The potatoes
I made the potatoes and the turkey out of salt dough, which you can use as a substitute to clay, which I used to make the salad and pie. Salt dough is such an easy recipe, you need one tablespoon of salt, two tablespoons of flour, and one tablespoon of water. Mix until it feels like play-doh, then you can form it into whatever you would like. Then, to cook, bake for 45 minutes at about 135 Celsius. Then you can paint it to whatever colour you would like.

Now for the P.Js:




Iona Dale getting ready for bed in her new P.Js

They are made of a soft purple fabric that has cute white butterflies. The pyjama structure is kinda like a onesie, but with straps. Pants with straps.

















Then we have the pumpkin hat, which, as expected, goes with the pumpkin dress, which
I posted about in an earlier post.

 On with the dress
Here it is:


It is cardboard covered with felt, then
I glued a little fuzzy ball on top for the
pumpkin!












Hope you liked it! Lucy

3 comments:

  1. Hey :-),
    I've just discovered your blog- it's very cute :-). I like your pyjama -that's something my Sylvanians still are waiting for :D.
    You've made really beautiful food out of the salt dough!
    I'm lookig forward to your next post.
    Many greetings,
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!!! Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your turky and your pumpkin hat!

    ReplyDelete