Monday 21 April 2014

Standard uniform..

Hey guys!



I made what I thought would be an outfit from someone going to war. So, I made a little waistcoat type thing:







 I traced the pattern of the coat from the coat the actual guy came with.....

At first I tried to sew it with a machine, but it was just to small! So I reverted to hand stitching instead....!!














This is the little army cap thingy I made......
It can substitute for a war beret, or a hard helmet.
I like how the orange goes with the beigey colour, I think it goes quite well.
The outfit together. I paired it with his corduroy trousers and his beige shirt.
These were the clothes he came in.


                                                         Special effects!!!!!



  More war inspired things will be coming soon....
Lucy :)

4 comments:

  1. Love the barret! It's a great outfit - I like it :-).
    Many greetings :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! You always have a nice comment for me!

    Lucy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are very skilled with a needle and thread. I have tried (and failed) many times to create Sylvanian Families clothes. Your blog is really detailed and informative, you might like to visit mine at:
    sylvanianvillage.weebly.com
    Keep up the amazing work!
    MW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks! You'll have to owe my skill to my textiles teacher and my parents! They are really helpful, though I did do that by my self......
    I checked out your blog, and its really cute! Keep going!!

    Lucy :)

    ReplyDelete