Thursday 10 April 2014

Hmmm, Easter?

Hey guys,

Soooo, this weeks or ten days theme was EASTER as its coming up quite quickly, so, I would like to show you some of my things.......


Now, I'm not really sure what happened in-between making this. Lets just call it, hmmmm, I don't know, how about an EPIC FAIL!



 This is what my masterpiece looks like. Its kinda like a onsie/dressing gown/ jumper,
with a hood and demented bunny ears.

 Don't worry people, I know that its hideous. It looks like a bunny on steroids. The jumper itself was made from a soft white fabric, and the hood, well, thats another story. I would try to explain, but I would be typing for a while... Anyway, I sewed that on to the jacket, which actually is massive on my figure, then I hot-glued on some bunny ears, which is just some of the white fabric with some pink felt glued on.


Oh, and be careful, when I was sewing this, I lost track of one of my needles, and I ended up walking upon it. It hurts, and I don't want this to happen to anyone. So please please please, be very careful with those needles!


And heres one more thing that I made.... ( Which I personally think is way better than that, um, thing)

I made an easter basket from clay, which I think is really cute and quite detailed, on the sides and handle. I used two different shades of brown for this, and think it turned out really nicely.
(Apart from the fact that the handle came off once I baked it so I just glued that back on..)
 Here is the basket in close up........

I also filled the inside with cute little eggs.






Oi! Now where do you think your going with those eggs????!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lucy,
    Aw, the jumper is so cute! It looks so cuddly! :)
    The basket is also very nice.
    Many greetings,
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete