Tuesday 6 May 2014

Cute things!!

Hey guys,

So this theme is food. And I am really excited because I love food so much.


Anyway, I found this website that has cute little food printables and they are just soooooo cute!!!
You can visit the website by clicking HERE.
 The website is in Japanese, but all you really need to do is click either JPEG or PDF by the one you would like, and it will take you to a new window, and I just copied that into word and printed it out and it worked just fine for me.

I believe you are supposed to print the printables on photo base paper, which I think is a little shiny and also sturdier than regular paper. But, you see, as much as I would like to, I can't read Japanese, so I just made my own version, and, like I said, it worked just fine.



 Now I want you to look at this.

It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO so so so adorable!!!!!!
Don't you think its just so gosh darn cute?? Look at that little bear!
Its so cute!!!!!! Cuteness overload!!
The other side, that says ' Made in Japan'
with a barcode and some donuts.
The side. It says 'Butter taste!'



 I personally can not get over the cuteness of this.
Just look at the detail!!






The back with the little bear
The top of the box



 I also love the checkers on the lid, and the bear mascot.


 I also made this macaron box which is super-duper cute as well. The box is blue with a french flag and two macarons on the front.

And, people, just if you don't know:



THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MACAROON AND A MACARON.

I know it says macaroon on the front of the box, but that is a mis- spelling and they are macarons.

A macaroon is a biscuit, normally covered in coconut. A macaron is coconuty french biscuit, which is colourful and has flavouring inside.
Just for the record.




And look at the detailing on the side of the box!
It says
' Raw material
Almond powder
Albumen sugar'
Its soooo cute!



 Because I love potatoes, this set had to be done.
From the picture, these are little chips in different flavours.
There's BBQ, garlic and salt.



And look! Its a miniature snack, a handmade snack for your teatime!

I think I'm going to have to open a rainy blues supermarket in sylvania! (Rainy blues is the company that is on all of the snacks)




I love how the top says bring a smile to someones face! All the packagings are so detailed! Overall, I think this website is a really good find.












If you don't speak english, or it isn't you first language, comment down below how you say 'cute' in your language. I'd love to know!

Lucy :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey there:),

    aww, I love this site! I've reworked some of the printables too. You've done a great job!
    In Germany we say "süß" for "cute" :)

    Many greetings,
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy!!!
    I looked at the link!
    It's in Japanese(^○^) (good job)
    I really enjoyed the link!!
    Kawaii!!!
    かわいい!!!
    ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Haru!
    Its great that you liked it! Maybe you should try it to add to your re-ment collection...
    I like kawaiiness too!

    Lucy!! :)

    ReplyDelete