Friday 20 June 2014

The first sport of the season

Hey guys,

Sooooooo, we have the first sports clothing!!


Behold, the netball bib/dress/thingymajiggy......

 BOMBOMBOMMMMMMMMM

*Enter suspicious noises*

So its made out of red fabric and I drew/wrote the letter on with a silver vivid.


(And yes, that is a actual game of netball going on behind the bunny.)

 Here is a closer look at the bib.
At second glance, I realised that the cutting is really sloppy, but that can be fixed when I make another one.

Oh yeah, and the position on the bunnys shirt is Centre.













In the end I decided that I needed to cut a hole for the tail, because it looks super awkward when theres this massive bump underneath the fabric.



The side of the bib is held together by elastic cord, so it looks at least a little bit realistic.

These are super easy to make, all you need is to fold fabric in half, then draw around your figure, with the shoulders being the bit thats folded in half. All you need is a little bit of trial and error.







IM ON TOP OF THE WORLD!!! Well, for a sylvanian, yes.


So, I hope you liked my outfit.
Next on my list to make are.....
Golf stuff (As requested by Haruka)
Basketball
Rugby
And, seeing as the Fifa Cup is on right now, I will TRY to make something about soccer.... (Such a pity that New Zealand didn't get in....................)



So yeah. Any of you readers play a sport you'd like me to make clothes for? And favourite sports?
Tell me in the comments and I will try my best!!

Lucy :D

4 comments:

  1. Hey there,

    I'm very sorry for my late comment, I was very busy these days...

    I like swiming very much, but it might be difficult to sew a swimsuit...

    Many greetings,
    Kyra

    Such a cute little sport outfit! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I like swimming too!!!!
      Maybe I should try to make a bikini.... Or maybe not...

      :)

      Delete
  2. Hi!
    The netball bib is so cute!
    I have my own blog,
    http://sylvanians.32nz.com/
    and I would like to ask if I can add your blog to my Link Page.
    Can I?
    emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks!
      I checked out your blog, and its really cute.
      I would love to have you add my blog to your list! I'm glad that you liked mine so much......
      Lucy :)

      Delete